July 3, 2015

DIY Popsicle Holders

With it being really hot this summer, Otter Pops also known as Freezer Popsicles has become our favorite treat. But neither one of my boys likes holding the cold treat in their hand so I have been wrapping  a paper towel around the Otter Pop for them to hold. I feel like money was being wasted using all those paper towels so the solution was to make these reusable Popsicle holders.


These holders are very simple and it  took me no more than 10 minutes to make. Below is a picture tutorial on how you can make your own Popsicle holder.

For the outer fabric I used cotton and the inside is lined with felt.
  I cut the felt shorter so the top hem would not be so bulky.




These holders are also washable, when they get spilled on they can either be hand washed or washed in the washing machine. Enjoy your frozen treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment